Plná podpora Windows 10 bude v nasledujúcej verzii Novell Client 2 sp4 IR
Na stiahnutie: Novell Client 2 sp4 for Windows
- Support for accessing NCP volumes that are greater than 16 TB
- Delayed closing of cached file opens
- Support for Permanent Bad Name Cache and Permanent Good Name Cache
- Support for Microsoft Windows Live ID
- Support for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Support for Novell Open Enterprise Server (OES) 11 SP2, OES 11 SP1, OES 11, OES 2, and NetWare 6.5
- Single Sign-On
- File system integration with NSS and non-NSS volumes via NCP
- Login script processing
- Notification area (Red N) options
- Integrated login with Windows (single username and password)
- Integrated eDirectory login support for Windows Terminal Services
- Integrated eDirectory login and script support for TS Remote Applications.
- NMAS client integration
- Forgotten password recovery options for eDirectory
- LDAP contextless login support
- DFS junction support
- Support for 802.1x wireless authentication
- DHCP-based configuration options
- OpenSLP support
- Shell extensions for Windows’ file browser
- File caching/shared open mode support
- Auto-reconnect for NCP connections
- Cluster failover support for NCP connections
- Novell Client settings management and install-time pre-configuration
Novell Client 2 SP4 for Windows is supported on the following platforms:
- Windows 8.1 (x86 or x64) excluding Windows 8.1 RT
- Windows 8 (x86 or x64) excluding Windows 8 RT
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86 or x64) (Ultimate Edition, Enterprise Edition, or Professional Edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) (Enterprise Edition, or Standard Edition)
- The Novell Client for Windows is also supported in Desktop Virtualization and Terminalserver environments.
Non-Supported Windows Platforms
Novell Client 2 SP4 does not currently include support for Windows 10, which is scheduled to release after Novell Client 2 SP4 on July 29, 2015 or later. Novell is committed to delivering a Novell Client update release that will be compatible with Windows 10, at the earliest after Windows 10 has been officially released.
Novell Client 2 SP4 for Windows might run but is not supported on Windows Starter, Home Basic, and Home Premium editions.
On Windows Server platforms, Novell Client 2 SP4 for Windows might run but is not supported on Datacenter Edition, Web Server Edition, or on Server Core installations using any edition.
Novell Client 2 SP4 for Windows will not install or run on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 , Windows Server 2003, or Windows 2000.